Thursday, March 20, 2008

Cottage Cheese Update

"The Letter That Never Got Sent" is about to be sent. Consider it in the mail. Why? Because I opened a container of cottage cheese thismorning (still Breakstone 2%) and it was whaaaack. The entire thing. And I was hungover, which made me even more pissed off. When I'm hungover, all i like are eggs, cheese, or a comination of the two. I frantically dumped the top layer into the sink, thinking that the rest would be quality. It was all slop.

I was considering returning it to my local grocer, but I know that the dumpy 16 year old behind the Customer Service desk could not give a shit about my cottage cheese woes; and rightly so. I would like to speak to somebody with a vested interest in the future of Breakstone. After some investigating, I found that they are actually owned by Nestle, so at the present time I am unsure about where to direct my letter. Investigation pending...

No comments: